Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 252

This morning I woke up pretty early and snuck out of bed, threw on some clothes, and made a surprise run to Santiagos.  It's a little Mexican place that's scattered around here and there and they have awesome breakfast burritos.  They've got your usual eggs, potatoes, cheese, and meat, but what sets these apart from anything you can get on the East Coast is that they have amazing green chili sauce on them.  And they are spuh-icy.


John gets the hot breakfast burritos, which after taking one bite of had me needing to spread a flat of butter across my tongue.  I get the medium and by the end of it I am breathing fire.
These are so awesome that I had to wait in line, outside, for about 20 minutes.  And if you get there too late, they'll probably be sold out because they only make them with one meat (bacon, chorizo, sausage) per day and they only make a certain amount.
But man it is so worth it.  And John was very happy for the surprise burritos.

Oh yes, happy May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment