Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 248

Last Sunday, April 17th, my mom called me and said that she was putting my Easter stuff in a box and sending it out first thing Monday morning.  Then, Monday, she told me FedEx said it would get to me on Thursday.  I knew I wouldn't be there, but would instead be at home in NC, but she didn't know that and I couldn't tell her.
So today I opened my Easter box.



Of course there's some candy but my mom and dad also send some very pretty "eggs," a pen and notepad that's already living in my purse so I don't have to write on receipts, a bunny that poops candy, a smoothie recipe book (it also has punches, we'll be enjoying this a lot this summer), some sunscreen (which I was pleasantly surprised was 15 SPF, not 85 SPF which wouldn't have surprised me at all), and a $25 gift card to Home Depot!  Not to mention what all of this came in: a pottery pot  my mom found at Seagrove, NC!
I love my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment