Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 266

I like coffee.  I actually more than like coffee but I wouldn't say that I love coffee.  I'm not one of those crazy people who are addicted to a certain big chain coffee shop that serves over-priced drinks.  I don't understand how people can justify spending more than $10 a week on two, maybe three, drinks.  If you're one of those people, I don't mean to offend.  I just can think of better things to spend my money on.
Don't get me wrong.  Every once in a blue moon I will swing by said coffee shop and order a little treat for myself.  But man was I happy when I started working where I'm at now and I have unlimited access to this:
There's coffee, cappuccino, french vanilla cappuccino, mocha, and cafe latte, as well as and evil Butterfinger drink that is just way too sweet for even me.  We've also got a Nespresso machine with about 8 different blends of espresso and regular coffee pots.
Now there's really no reason to spend money on coffee from that big chain coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment