Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 264

I love chocolate.  I love cherries.  And I love hazelnut.  So when I saw this recipe in the Cooking Light cookbook that you have become so familiar with from all of my recipes of late, I was ecstatic. Unfortunately, I nearly caught the apartment on fire and wasn't able to snap a picture of the hilarity.
But a word to the wise: when something says to place an ingredient on parchment paper and bake in the over at whatever degrees for however long, you won't get the same result if you use wax paper!  Instead, when you open the oven door to check and see how the hazelnuts are toasting, you will get blasted in the face with a plume of smoke and see that your hazelnuts are burnt.
I will be making this again in the future and will definitely follow up with you guys on how to properly make this low cal chocolate snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment